Social Icons

pending...

i seem to have a lot of things pending

waiting for me to finish

and

i don't understand why i got no time doing it

Doushite!!!??

tons of pictures waiting for me to edit and post up

my gundam-gundam sekalian are collecting dust there waiting for me to assemble them

in fact, there is someone drooling on my gundam-gundam sekalian

wanted to assemble them cox his are almost finish

**don't you dare to touch them**

i guess i must force myself

at least finish up those gundams that are fixed half way XDDD

i wish i have more time

how good if i only need to work for 4 days a week with the same pay

XDDDD dreaming again....

2 comments:

akachester said...

ahem ahem...who wan steal your gundam :P

Unknown said...

No one want steal, just someone hands gatal want assemble people's gundams nia.. LOL!!!!