Social Icons

Turn back time

I just got this lil gadget yesterday out of expectation again

Yea... Is AGAIN!!!

This time was his fault for pointing it out

(I didn't notice it that time)

Errmm... I find myself is getting back to olden days

My panny boy looks so vintage

& now this even old style

seems like I don't feel like growing XD

Ok... Reveal the baby now

First must turn back the time to probably 80's

(cause I was born in 80's ma XD)

**turning back the time**

ta da~~~

My baby boy Lomo Fisheye No.2 Chrome Ed - Fish.E

Fish.E's not only looks vintage but also old style

He pakai nothing but films

Yea... Is film.

F-I-L-M

old style or not leh... kekekeke

Anyway, I just heart him <333



Can't wait to try it out.

imma need to get films XD

1 comment:

zen said...

Bad influence!!!!