Social Icons

another target


since today office line allows to load blogger

better I faster update my blog


.
.
.

ok, I came across this item when I was searching for Lomo stuff

is another version of Polaroid by fujifilm

a cuter & smaller version

the Fujifilm Instax Mini 7


since the refill film is easily to get

i have this feeling of getting it

i believe after i get it

the maintenance should be a killing point

cause, you see..

the refill pack costs in the range of RM25-RM30

for only 10 shots

suka-suka shoot mar pocket burns holes???

**sweat**

how?

get or no get?

lilweiser should be killing me soon XD

semakin high maintenance for my photography thingy

2 comments:

evtazz aka Amanda aka Amd said...

omg!!! it look so so cute!!!! O.O!!

Unknown said...

yea..indeed. It super cute. XD