Social Icons

ling long doinkyao

ling long doinkyao is coming soon
moli has received her pressie though
really thanks my lovely bb & friend
so here's the pressie
**moli can't wait so open lio**

lil 97 from bb

oh..Len is here to help moli introduce



oh no... Miku & Rin seem to burn fuse

Miku: Rin, you know how to use?
Rin: Lono.. complicated nia XD

Binchou also bluurrr lio. What's she looking actually?


oh.. she lono use facebook XD


While Shana is happily using lil 97



& there is this 2nd pressie

UWS from a lovely friend

a lil small plastic film camera





Thanks guys for the lovely presesies <333


2 comments:

Ik3da said...

...This is like totally not fair - why must girl get good presents from boy? I want a PS3 / Xbox 360 / HD2 from my girl instead of me getting her something grand, hahaha. Mana can complain?

Unknown said...

I lono where you can complain wo...
You can try complain at your gal side XD