Social Icons

Joy

my youngest brother was back during the weekend
the one who was the happiest ain't my parents
but Plue, the spoiled brat in the house
Plue was very moody for the past 3 weeks
not really sure why but i guess he misses my bro a lot... hell a lot
that's why i asked my bro to find a time to come back
when he isn't that busy with his school work



when i was back from work last Friday
i saw Plue was lying inside his crate very mood-less
but when i told him that Boy is coming back now
mum went fetch Boy at station
he woke up right away & waited my bro back at the gate
out of sudden, he became so "alive"
no words can describe how much Plue misses Boy

anyway, Plue has some nice time with Boy during the weekend
pamper as always, whining for Boy as always















No comments: