Social Icons

skin care

i have this very stooped sensitive skin
which always give me headache on choosing the proper skin care product
my face can easily gets peel even just by cleaning with plain water =.=
tried many brands & all gave the same result... peeling
i did tried applying moisturiser
However, my face gets big red pimples after few applications
**damn, so sien. put die, don't put also die**

one day i came across this brand Hada Labo
on their Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Lotion
went reading users' reviews
& asked around friends to see whether they have tried it
In the end, I decided to give it a try on the Moisturising Care series

so these are what I bought on last Sunday


images courtesy to MyHadaLabo

(from left to right)

1) Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Face Wash
- Bought the small tube (50g) to try out. Feeling clean after wash & most importantly, my face doesn't feel tense.

2) Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Lotion
- Only 1 size available. So no choice but to take it XD. It looks watery by its look. However, it's not. You can feel the thickness once you have padded onto your face. So it takes some time to let the skin fully absorbed. Skin does feel soft & supple after the application

3) Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Essence
- Firstly never thought to get essence. I was thinking to get the Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Milk. However, the sales girl told me that skin will feel slightly greasy after application & the function is roughly the same as the lotion. So ended up with the essence for extra hydration XD.

So far I'm quite satisfied with this series. I don't feel greasiness on my skin & it's significantly soft & supple the whole day. Will find a day to try only the face wash & leave it for few hours to see the result. Wanted to try whether it will cause the skin dry XD

No comments: