Social Icons

so long 2010

That's it!!! That's all about 2010. **Gosh, it feels like it just came yesterday**
Since Malaysia has won the first ever victory in the Asean Football Federation (AFF) Suzuki Cup championship, our PM had declared tomorrow as Public Holiday as celebration for the win
so, today will be the last day to work & tomorrow I'm gonna spend my day playing to end my 2010. Going to have a dinner with my sakais club tomorrow

Let's see what I have accomplished for my 2010 resolution

[1] GET HELL LOTSA FAT OUT FROM MOLI >> instead of kicking away, put up quite fat in. **MISSION BIG PHAILED** T^T
[2] Force moli to buy herself a house so can control her spending >> Finally gotten the house & debt is on. **MISSION ACCOMPLISHED**
[3] Master moli's photo shooting skills be it digital or analogue >> Didn't really put my time on my shooting **MISSION PHAILED**
[4] shoot mooaarrr photos...hell lotsa photos >> Shoot real less this year **MISSION PHAILED**
[5] Don't make lilweiser sad & worry all the time >.< >> **MISSION ACCOMPLISHED**
[6] Go travelling >> Went to Redang again this year & Singapore on Xmas **MISSION ACCOMPLISHED**


Here is my 2011 resolution which I MUST accomplish
[1] Loose weight as much as I can ** is a MUST!!!**
[2] Loose at least 50% of my CC debts!
[3] Look for a better job & pay
[4] No more impulse purchase
[5] Go travelling
[6] Get myself a Polaroid SX-70, LC-A+Instant Back, Xbox Kinect

No comments: