Social Icons

1st post of the year

this is my 1st post of the year 2011
it may seem a lil late, but at least I do write my post hor
no like someone who encouraged me start writing my blog stopped his
**you know who you are lazy bum :p**

well, i ended my 2010 with my bunch of sakaiss
went Ole-ole Bali for the last dinner @ Empire Gallery, Subang

my dinner for the day - Siap Bumbu


As usual Henry with his nonsense act


Zen enjoying her Chick Lamb combo


The group pic for all sakaisss


then 2nd round at La Bodega next to Ole-ole


my sis & bro who are now joining my gang for outing XD


me doing nonsense thing


so this was how we spent the last night of 2010


on the 1st day of 2011, Henry & I joined my godbro to Pulau Ketam for a family outing XD

bought fruits to eat while waiting for the boat at jetty




self shot inside the boat **Justin like kena cekik to death**


pattern jui-jui eh siao kin na **kiddo with a lot pattern**


reach Pulau Ketam & the 1st thing we did - MAKAN!!!




Henry's nonsense act +.+


walk-walk time after lunch :D


The yo! yo! mui tao




well, Pulau Ketam is actually a small fish village
so very fast that we habis visiting the place
once headed back to Port Klang, we went to Tanjung Harapan to lepak a while

the usual must take legs shot XD


the view from Tanjung Harapan












Last but not least, our 1st shot together for 2011 :D

No comments: