Social Icons

a journey to the north

Had a blasting Saturday with Bb & Mei Tou
Henry came up with the 1 day road trip to north on last Thursday
Didn't really plan where to go & what to do
Everything was figured during the journey :p
So sharp 7am we departed from home

Mei Tou and her pillow
yes!!!! She brought her pillow along =.=
& she slept most of the time in the car

our first stop - Kellie's Castle
Henry teased me when I told him I never been to KC
& indeed I told him, yes I is ulu frog **blerrrk**
very clear blue sky when we reached there


Then we headed to Kek Look Tong at Ipoh
a very windy place


I very like the pic above
it has the same face expression as Plue
I was like "Oh.. Plue's smile" when I saw it XD

After Kek Look Tong, we went Gunung Rapat Pasar there to have Laksa
Kee Poh's Laksa **slurrrrp**


Went Taiping right after laksa
Here it was the first stop in Taiping

Mei Tou & Henry at the monkeysss section
& they acted like monkeys tooo :p

Henry with the very "social" camel
He just got nearer to Henry whenever we asked Henry to go closer
& he didn't realise camel just beside him :p

right after this shot

the weather suddenly like this
:(

our plan to go Taiping Lake also got canceled cox of the heavy downpour
In the end, we went Larut Matang Food Court to have some meal

Hor Ka Sai - a common drink in Taiping & only in Taiping
It's actually a mixture of coffee and milo
taste not bad which I think can try make at home :p

After this, we went back Ipoh to have dinner with Henry's mum & cousin
Then head back KL after the dinner
It was tiring but nice & relax :D

No comments: