Social Icons

A superb random post

As of the title, this is a superb random post
I will just tell what ever that comes to my mind while I'm typing this
I'm kinda boring at this hour at work, so decided to change the template and do a random post

First thing - I'm excited with this weekend trip
Hubby decided to have a short trip to Singapore again
But this round we will drive on our own
as there is a complimentary parking from the hotel we booked
Sis and Jonas's family are tagging along
I wish mum can tag along as I feel she needs some relax trip more than all of us do
She is super busy for the past monthssss
Helping cousin in her house renovation thingy,
some more my pregnancy then miscarriage case,
then another cousin with his coming soon wedding occasion,
representing her sister who is sick to attend the son's mother in law funeral at Temoh
Run here run there like a super woman
super salute her

Then I wish my body will back to normal after this round medication
Just finish my last day medicine 2 days ago
Hopefully it takes effect on my body
I was having hormone imbalance last month
Had my period for full 16 days with no sign of stopping after the miscarriage
The flow never got less nor more & I was force to consult Doc
Took a week medicine to stop the period
SO PLEASE, I WANT MY NORMAL PERIOD BACK!!!!
AND I'M DAMN DRY POND ALREADY WITH THE FEE!!!!

ok lar.. I think I will just end this post now
I have nothing much to tell :p
Ciao~

No comments: