Social Icons

Another rant

I actually feel like getting a new digital point & shoot camera
I know I already have my s90 but... Talking about my s90 is kinda sad
I take care my things nicely (I'm super fussy person)
especially when I borrow other people item
It's orang punya property, I must make sure the item I borrow return as it's
Borrowed my s90 out a year or 2 years back to someone and...
It came back with a dented body, a cracked inside the LCD AND...
MOST SAD ONE - half broken auto focus motor
why I said it's half broken?
It still able to focus but it takes longer time to focus than it should
and sometime it doesn't focus at all, I need to release the shutter button & press half again
while THE MOMENT... aaaaand it's gone *FML

I'm reluctant to get a new one
Why? Cox I did bought a underwater case for s90
which was half price of the bloody camera itself
and if I'm getting a new camera, this bloody case become useless & wasted
even if I get the same brand with newer model like s95, s100 so & so
It just doesn't fit the bloody case *sigh*

I'm still with my s90 but I seldom use it now
Most of those in hurry taking pictures come out out of focus
I'm super geram when I see the blur images after the precious moment gone
Anyhow, s90 still being lend out on and off
I just don't get it why they don't buy their own camera
They are not poor, in fact they are rich
Coach, LV, Gucci, Prada always buy yet camera doesn't want to get
Borrow also never mind but I hate it when you don't take care the item you borrow

I'm now not sure go with the new one or stick with the old one *sigh*
So people...
Please take care the item you borrow, else you make people suffer & sad nia

No comments: