Social Icons

Man~~Freaking LOKEK!!!!

First of all, what does Lokek mean??? Lokek is a word in Malay with the meaning : STINGY. Yea man... Is STINGY!!! S-T-I-N-G-Y....STINGY!!!!! I have never meet such a freaking stingy boss. Really lokek... =.="'

Why did I say he's so lokek? Let me tell you the story. Today he had a discussion with me and my colleagues regarding our contract thingy. The increment he proposed was way too little. He told us that the market price for increment is 5% - 6%. But he'll try his "best" to get more than that. @.@"' Man.. This ain't the worst part. The worst part was he told exactly the SAME as he told me to my other colleagues. Even this also he has a TEMPLATE for it, might as well he call all of us to the meeting room and conference discussing about it. Deng~~


Now, I have to find another way out of this. Really cannot tahan already. With all these workloads but with such little salary.

No comments: