Social Icons

Worst Day!!??

Well, today was my turn to standby during Test Cycle 4. I was bit regret to reach the site earlier as they started the testing early before my partner came in. Unfortunately, problems occurred, few run files got stuck on balancing and they are RED in color. All of them were aiming at me to solve the problems. I was forced to call the system's 'owner' to ask for help but ended up with so RESPONSIBLE answer he gave me =.="' (I will not ask him things again ). No choice, I called my head for help and luckily my head guided me to solve the problems. I thought things should run smoothly after this. But... (really no luck T.T"') Not even 1 minute, everything stuck at clearing (Man~~ I want to cry already..**sob sob**) . Everyone was aiming at me again.. (How I wish I can just run away) I called my partner for help. Luckily within 5 minutes, he reached. Thank god, he came on time . Everything passed to him to solve and I just stood beside watching and learning how to solve.

I was thinking that today would be my worst day and couldn't go back early.. But luckily my head came... Woohoo... My nightmare has ended. Everything went smooth sailing after he came.

P/S: I will not want to partner with that RESPONSIBLE person and I hope my head will not group me with him...

No comments: