Social Icons

Plasticx

I just got my pocket burnt on last Saturday after a visit at BTS (Berjaya Times Square). **yea yea.. I know I shouldn't spend anymore** Visited few hobby shops. Well, I was a lil relieve when I came out nothing during the first hobby shop i entered. (cox didn't spend a penny)

But....but but but...

Pocket started burning when I entered the second shop. I found a SD BB Gundam which I have been searching for 2 months plus - SD BB Gundam Astray. Without a second thought I straight bought it **money flies away loo** then left the shop.

Since time was early (waiting time to go K with ex-colleagues), so I went to the shop called Time Machine which located at 7th floor. I tell you, I really regretted to enter this shop. I saw tones of toys I have been searching - Nendoroids, PVC figures, Gundams, SD Gundams, Patlabor (yes uncle lek, I saw the Patlabor you're searching. It's there with few stocks left. You don't need to buy frm HLJ) so and so...

Oh gosh... My pocket straight burnt a big hole. I came out from the shop with 1 nendoroid & 2 SD BB Gundams. **more money flies away dee**

There goes my pocket...

No comments: