Social Icons

First Nendoroid

This is my first Nendoroid which I bought it at Time Machine - Nendoroid Ryuk (りゅーく ねんどろいど), the shinigami who essentially caused all the events of Death Note. The package comes with the Ryuk figure, apple & Death Note.

Here are some pictures I took. Enjoy...




Well, I already have a list of Nendoroids & a figure to be collected. Here are them:

Nendoroid Light Yagami


Nendoroid L


Nendoroid Miku Hatsune


Miku Hatsune


Nendoroid MikkuMiku Kagami


Nendoroid Mesousa


Nendoroid Saber Lion

3 comments:

candicechong said...

OMG!!! it's Shinigami from Death Note!!!
So cute!!!
I love it!
You collect figurines, Moli?

Unknown said...

Hahahha... Actually I just started collecting them. Use to like em' but too bad pocket wasn't allow that time ^^

candicechong said...

haha.. figurines aren't cheap huh? LOL. Last time I used to collect them, but they burn a big hole in my pocket. T_T So I gotta stop it. sobs sobs.. will start collecting em' again when my pocket is big enough again. haha... :P