Social Icons

My Rig

Stooped PC got sick for the past few weeks. This fella just nonstop giving me trouble on & off after I had him setup. First was that he was way too choosy on the RAM. Kingston's RAM no shiok... Want those with a lil more nicer name eventhough value RAM- Mushkin.

PC: "Better if you can get me performance RAM, my brada (moli's lil bro's rig) is using Corsair Performance RAM & he is so smooth & no problem. See see..."
Moli: "Damn you... I got you already killed me & still want me to get you Performance RAM"


Then, he killed my HDD not even giving me a chance to backup my things. **Argghhhh** Forcing me to get another HDD at the poorest moment. **sobx sobx**

& now, he is sick again...

Moli: "How many times you want to get sick before you can really work?"
PC: "Until I think I have most of the things I wanted"

Moli: ...


This time, the LCD's cable is having problem. **phew, lucky not the LCD** Moli spent again...

Moli: "Dear God... Please make him stop killing me"

Ok.. All pictars below were taken from lilweiser as my rig was with him for autopsy.






No comments: