Social Icons

Cannot resist

I...


i...


i...


i...


spent again... T^T


because


I CANNOT RESIST IT!!!!


I CODed my Lucky Star Nendoroid Petit Season 2 from an ebay seller on last Saturday



I was totally so excited to get them

at the same time...

there were also 2 monkeys
excited there

playing with all the buttons in the big mouth woman
=.="'


I have been searching high & low for them


& finally I have them now


Photos were taken on the next day


will post about it when i have edited the photos


Ermmm... Besides Lucky Star nendo puchi


I also bought the Lucky Star Mini Display Figures from a lyn seller


I'm waiting him to post me the items.


There are 4 figures in the set


which contains Konata, Tsukasa, Yui & Minami


Then..


Nendo Binchou Tan that I have mentioned in previous post



lilweiser lent me his bullets to get her

I owe him so much now XD

No comments: